LG just unveiled its next generation flagship – the G4. The highly anticipated smartphone was announced at dedicated events, held simultaneously in London and New York.
LG focused on three main areas in its presentation – design, display and camera. The genuine leather back which was the headline feature in numerous leaks is indeed the key styling element.
Let’s have a look at specifications.
LG G4 specifications:
- Subtly curved design with optional leather backs
- 5.5″ QHD (1440 x 2560px) Quantum Display IPS LCD, 534ppi, Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with the latest LG UX v4.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 chipset with hex-core processor (dual Cortex-A57 @ 1.82GHz, quad A53 @ 1.44GHz), Adreno 418 GPU and 3GB of RAM
- 16MP camera, phase detection/laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, OIS, 2160p video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera, 1080p video recording
- 32GB of built-in storage, expandable via a microSD card slot
- Active noise cancellation with a secondary microphone
- Dolby mobile sound enhancement
- 3,000mAh user-replaceable battery
- microUSB 2.0 with SlimPort 4K
- IR-port and NFC
Camera: 16MP with OIS 2.0, f/1.8 aperture, 1/2.6 sensor size, laser autofocus; manual controls and RAW mode; 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0
Video camera: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, optical stabilization, HDR
Storage: 32GB built-in; expandable via microSD card slot
Connectivity: Cat. 6 LTE (300Mbps down, 50Mbps up), Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC
Other Detail: Optional leather back, Knock code, optional wireless charging
AnTuTu 5: 49777
GeekBench 3: 2532
Pictures Of LG G4: